Illustrate a cartoon character
- References and Character Exploration. We will begin with gathering resources for inspiration and exploring the qualities of your character.
- Rough Sketch. You will compose a sketch of your character.
- Exaggerating Shapes. You will refine your sketch and learn to exaggerate your character’s shapes with S and C curves.
- Anatomy & Sketching Values. I will cover anatomy basics with exaggerated features, and you will add value to your shapes.
- Color Blocking. We will discuss color and you will add it to your drawing and explore rendering techniques.
- Final Rendering. You will refine the details of your sketch and add special effects.